Top 3 stocks that are paying dividends soon
The ex-dividend date is the date before which you need to buy the shares of a company in order to get the dividend.
The critical metric to identify the dividend is the dividend yield. The dividend yield is calculated by Dividend per share divided by the current share price of the company. The dividend yield is expressed as a percentage of the share value.
Disclaimer: The article is for educational purposes. Not no recommendation to buy or sell any kind of stock. Make your own analysis before making any decisions.
The following stocks are fundamentally good stocks and the complete detailed analysis has been shared in the article. The following criteria’s also considered while picking the stocks which include the market cap is more than 2,000 Crores and the .
To Know more: How to do Swing Trading while working 9 to 5 IT Jobs?
Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd (RVNL)
Special purpose finance Company created to undertake project development and other financial resources.
- Ex-dividend date: 30 Novermber
- Dividend yield: 1.22%
- Dividend: 0.44 Rs per share
- PE Ratio: 6.80
- Debt to equity ratio: 1.02
- Return on equity: 17.26%
- Net profit margin: 5.99%
- Sector: Financials
- Share price increased by 58.79% (One year)
- 5 year compounded annual sales growth: 27.68%
PTC India Ltd (PTC)
Engaged in the business of power trading and investment.
- Ex-dividend date: 25 Novermber
- Dividend yield: 1.71%
- Dividend: 2 Rs per share
- PE Ratio:7.34
- Debt to equity ratio: 2.07
- Return on equity: 10.74%
- Net profit margin: 2.57%
- Sector: Utilities
- The share price increased by 122.81% (One year)
- 5 year compounded annual sales growth: 6.41%
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd (RCF)
Manufactures and markets various kinds of fertilizers.
- Dividend: 1.35 Rs per share
- Ex-dividend date: 24 Novermber
- Dividend yield: 1.78%
- PE Ratio: 8.68
- Debt to equity ratio: 0.5
- Return on equity: 11.24%
- Net profit margin: 4.49%
- Sector: Materials
- Share price increased by 67.18% (One year)
- 5 year compounded annual sales growth: 0.10%
These are the three companies that will announce their dividend soon. I hope this article helped you to gain some information. Don’t forget to subscribe to groww channel.
Have any questions? Let us know in the comment section.